5 件の投稿
Christopher Laughreyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I thin wildflowers being grown in pods? - Top to bottom: Sweet Basil x 5 Mixed row Parsley x 5 Phlox x 5 Milkweed x 5 Bee Balm x 5 Blue Mist Flower x 5 (not budded yet) Goldenrod x ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Christopher Laughreyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does butterfly milkweed propagation require hardening before planting? - I'm propagating milkweed in water. I've taken ~4 inch cuttings and placed the ends in water for the past several weeks, they're beginning to... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
Christopher Laughreyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Confirming this is blossom end rot on my pepper plant? - Just getting second opinions before heading out to grab some calcium:
    コメント 3 件
Christopher Laughreyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Jiffy Peat Pit Greenhouse question - I don't really have my garden planned out and on top of that, my garden beds are heavily mulched already from existing plants and landscapin... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Christopher Laughreyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me ID these Florida Plants - There were some plants in a planter from the previous resident. Hoping you're able to help me ID these, I've learned through two Florida lan... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件