4 件の投稿
Christina Sheetsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas for a complete redo? - How can I make this living room work? It’s the main space of our small house and I’ve never been able to make it work.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
Christina Sheetsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Arrangement/furniture/decor for very small open floor plan. - We moved into our new home April of 2020…right when everything shut down in our area for Covid quarantine. I’m overdue using that as an excu... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Christina Sheetsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How did you combine such interesting colors? - I love the combo of what I think are warm and cool colors. My house is all gray and stark white trim, but I love linen, beige, taupe, greige... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Christina Sheetsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gray and Beige UGLY Collide in guest bedroom...decor ideas to fix? - We moved into our new home with all gray walls and white trim. Our old beige/taupe bed will be our basement guest bed. This will be used pre... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件