5 件の投稿
chriscmrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
summer Backyard Facelift - After a failed attempt to stain my deck last year, I decided to take another crack at it. The result is a double layer stain with a pop of c... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
chriscmrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom FaceLift - From Wallpaper to modern look... this was quite a fun project: - Soft close cabinet - Modern widespread Moen faucet - Herringbone wood fl... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
chriscmrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Family room transformation - Houzz made this possible and I would like to thank folks here for your valuable inputs. - Painted neutral color walls - Painted Accent wal... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
chriscmrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lost in the middle of Design ?!?!? - I need ideas to make this focal point of the family room more modern and attractive. I have some left overs engineered hardwood floor (se... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 16 件
chriscmrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living the reno life - Recently purchased first pad and gave it a personal touch: - Hardwood floor (Dark brown) - kitchen cabinet painted white (new hinges and k... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 12 件