8 件の投稿
Chris Treadwellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimension question - Does a 20" stem and a 26" height mean that the shortest possible distance this could hang down from the ceiling is 46"? Am I reading the spe... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Chris Treadwellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Liebherr cs2062 door badly scratched - Hi everyone, I am considering the purchase of a "scratch and dent" Liebherr cs2062. I found one at a huge discount that I could bu... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Chris Treadwellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Liebherr cs2062 door badly scratched - Hi everyone, I am considering the purchase of a "scratch and dent" Liebherr cs2062. I found one at a huge discount that I could bu... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Chris Treadwellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need fascia design help - My wife and I bought a late 1960's modern home with a flat roof, and it has a fascia design that is "mansard" like. The fascia board itself ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Chris Treadwellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What do I do with all these canned lights? - My wife and I are buying a foreclosure and renovating it before we move in. It is a modern house with rather strong architecture: it has a f... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Chris Treadwellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Chris Treadwellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need paint color advice: black ceilings? - My wife and I are buying a foreclosure and having it remodeled. It is a modern house with a flat roof and lots of plate glass windows. It ha... 続きを読む
    コメント 43 件
Chris Treadwellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this plan! How many square feet is it, and what is cost per ft? - I don't suppose Spry would sell this plan or oversee a project in Dallas?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件