7 件の投稿
Chris Ryanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which laminate would you pick? - Which laminate would would you pick for this kitchen/condo? Any suggestions are welcome!
    コメント 9 件
Chris Ryanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which laminate wood would you pick? - We are trying to pick out a laminate for the floor. Out of these colors what do you like the most (including what is already there)?
    コメント 10 件
Chris Ryanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color laminate flooring is this? - Does anyone know the exact color of this flooring?
    コメント 2 件
Chris Ryanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best place for good deal on laminate hardwood? - Should I go to Home Depot, Costco, a private contractor, lowes? I don't know where to start. I just need to replace 800 square foot of floor... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Chris Ryanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Laminate hardwood suggestions? - I just bought a condo with the kitchen in this photo. It has Manila cabinets and yellow/white/black granite countertop. What color laminate ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Chris Ryanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need to buy and get laminate hardwood installed. Where is the best p - Should I go to Home Depot, Costco or a private contractor to get hardwood laminate flooring?
    コメント
Chris Ryanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best color hardwood floors for a condo with Manila cabinets? - What color hardwood flooring would look best with this color cabinets?
    コメント 1 件