21 件の投稿
MJ CHOEさんがディスカッションをはじめました
shade color - what color is the shade? thank you
    コメント
MJ CHOEさんがディスカッションをはじめました
comment not a question - LOVE the lack of window treatments
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
MJ CHOEさんがディスカッションをはじめました
power soure - is this a plug in or need hard wired? thank you
    コメント 1 件
MJ CHOEさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can this be ordered UNSTRETCHED?? - Hello! I m interested in ordering this again but I DO NOT want it stretched. IS IT POSSIBLE?
    コメント 2 件
MJ CHOEさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interested in the GRAY - What are the colors in the GRAY rug? THANK YOU!
    コメント
MJ CHOEさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What size candles can be used? - what size candle do these accommodate?
    コメント
MJ CHOEさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What size candles can be used? - I bought this set of candle holders but I do not know the size they accommodate. Can you specify?
    コメント 4 件
MJ CHOEさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Candle holder dimensions - What are the dimensions for each candle sticks??
    コメント 1 件
MJ CHOEさんがディスカッションをはじめました
is this price for ONE PANEL? - price for just one panel or for a pair? thx!
    コメント 1 件
MJ CHOEさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
もっと見る...