14 件の投稿
Cheryl Chengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Basement guard rail - Hi...Which brand or vendor did you use for the basement guard rail? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Cheryl Chengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior door selection - Millennium Collection vs Trustile - I am considering using either the Millennium Collection Encore doors or Trustile. The Milliennium ones seem to be way cheaper but both are ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Cheryl Chengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hidden hinge - What brand hinge did you use on these doors?
    コメント
Cheryl Chengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes these doors? - Can you share the vendor? Thanks!
    コメント
Cheryl Chengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior siding - Hi...can you tell me the material you used for the outside and the width between the board and batten? Thanks!
    コメント
Cheryl Chengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any experience with this brand or product? - I am consider buying this tub...any feedback on this? How easy is it to clean? Does it scratch easily?
    コメント 1 件
Cheryl Chengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
House deconstruction vs demo - Hi...I am considering doing a total house deconstruction instead of a traditional demo. Are the tax benefits really significant? Also, is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Cheryl Chengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace - What brand fireplace is this? Looks great!
    コメント 1 件
Cheryl Chengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Radiant heating in basement - Is it recommended to install radiant heating in basements in northern california? I heard it helps to remove the musty smell that basements... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Cheryl Chengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Square footage and dimensions - Can you share what the total square footage of the house is and what the width in the front is?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
もっと見る...