19 件の投稿
chersharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
LOVE the Exterior Siding - Hi, Who makes the exterior siding and what color is it? Thanks.
    コメント
chersharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
TV Wall - I'm in the process of redesigning my family room and need creative ideas as to how to design my TV wall. I've considered wood planked wall w... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
chersharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop - Hi, What's the countertop material? Marble or porcelain?
    コメント
chersharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood Porcelain - Hello where can I find the wood porcelain or the dark brown material on the both sides of the range area? Just beautiful!
    コメント
chersharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love The Tall Vases - Can you provide the details as to where I can purchase the vases and its name? Thank you.
    コメント
chersharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love The Wallpaper! - Can you provide the details as to where I can purchase the wallpaper and its name? Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
chersharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirror over the fireplace - Can you share the source? thanks
    コメント 1 件
chersharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Colors in the hall - I love the stripes in the hall. Can you tell me the paint color and size of the stripes
    コメント
chersharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
chersharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Length of Project - How long did it take to complete the split level remodel?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...