11 件の投稿
cherrypetersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Banquette cushions - Does anyone have a good source for cushions for banquettes, mudrooms, etc? I realize they are often custom sizes & I may have to go tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
cherrypetersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Banquette cushions - Does anyone have a good source for cushions for banquettes, mudrooms, etc? I realize they are often custom sizes & I may have to go tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
cherrypetersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Large vent hood - Love these boards - I get so much inspiration here! We are in the process of building a home. Our kitchen will have a cooktop area of appr... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
cherrypetersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lighting over island - Our electricians are working on the lighting wiring & I need to make a decision on 2 vs 3 lights over our 4x8' island. The rectangular ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
cherrypetersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
"Grown-up" pink paint color - I'm looking for a "grown" up light pink color to paint my craft room. The furniture/shelves are IKEA white, the floors will be da... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
cherrypetersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
"Grown-up" pink paint color - I'm looking for a "grown" up light pink color to paint my craft room. The furniture/shelves are IKEA white, the floors will be da... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
cherrypetersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grown up pink - Looking for suggestions for a sophisticated grown-up light pink to paint my craft room. Furniture/shelves are all Ikea white, floors will b... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
cherrypetersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stone & Hardie exterior - Needing some help on selecting stone & Hardiplank for our exterior on a new construction build. We like brown/cream blends of stone (ve... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cherrypetersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Headboard - Do you know where the headboard was purchased? Thanks in advance!
    コメント 1 件
cherrypetersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stone? - What is the name of this stone?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...