24 件の投稿
cherryn kwonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
which leather is this? - Id like to know what leather this is?
    コメント 1 件
cherryn kwonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bird cage light? - I love the bird cage light! Where can I get it in U.S.?
    コメント 1 件
cherryn kwonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
flooring - which model is this floor from kahrs?
    コメント 2 件
cherryn kwonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
floor - what model is this from kahrs?
    コメント
cherryn kwonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet hardware - Where can I get those cabinet hardware? Are they polished brass?
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 1 件
cherryn kwonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
lighting - where is the light from? It's very unique!
    コメント 1 件
cherryn kwonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
countertop - Love the whole kitchen! What is the countertop material and where is it from? Is it 2cm thick? It looks thinner than the standard? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
cherryn kwonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stainless steel backsplash - Where did you source the stainless steel back splash? I'm looking everywhere to find one like that. Thanks in advance!
    コメント 1 件
cherryn kwonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
countertop - What kind of countertop is this? and how thick are they? They look beautiful!
    コメント 1 件
cherryn kwonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light - Who makes this light? Very unique!
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...