8 件の投稿
Chaseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who's the designer of those chairs? - I've been on the search :)
    コメント
Chaseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The Chair - What is it?!? Identity Crisis - I've posted this on other forums, and have yet to get a single solid response. Not one person has been able to even give a hint. There are n... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Chaseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What chair style is this?! - Never been able to get a definite answer. Love this chair, but would love to know a story behind it :)
    コメント 1 件
Chaseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What lamp shade would Work for this lamp? - Just received this lamp as a gift, and am super excited to use this in the bedroom. I feel a country style patterned shade would work well w... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Chaseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Installed New Breakfast Nook..need ideas for space. - As you can see, the "new" nook is in (thanks to Craigslist!). Would love to hear some ideas on wall color, and what I could place on either ... 続きを読む
    コメント 40 件
Chaseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Struggling with bedroom ideas... - Te first obvious is to replace the horrendous plastic slider blinds. Considering adding faux wood cross beams to give the room a warmer feel... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Chaseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Need ideas for area above cabinets/appliances. - Has anyone dealt with this sort of space? I use to have baskets and random pieces, but I want to create a "scene". Any ideas? Thinking wine ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Chaseさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need ideas for area above cabintets! - Has anyone dealt with this sort of space? I use to have baskets and random pieces, but I want to create a "scene". Any ideas? Thinking wine ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件