6 件の投稿
Charlotte Mummeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
In love with these tiles - Could you tell me about these tiles, type and finish please? Thank you so much :)
    コメント 1 件
Charlotte Mummeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Operation Bye Bye Birdy: Phase 2 complete. Phase 3 tomorrow. Not looking forward to eggshelling those shutters :(
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Charlotte Mummeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Room 2: underway! So, with my master bedroom well underway, I'm moving on to the garden room which will become my dressing room. It's actua... 続きを読む
    コメント
Charlotte Mummeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decisions, decisions. Well, after much deliberation (and litres of tester pots), I've finally found a colour for my master bedroom. I'm cho... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Charlotte Mummeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint samples: addicted. One of these three splotches of paint will become my wall colour in the master bedroom. The Sanderson Suva wallpape... 続きを読む
    コメント
Charlotte Mummeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Today I'm going to try and decide on a colour scheme for my master bedroom. As you can see from the pictures, it's currently a shrine to San... 続きを読む
    コメント