8 件の投稿
S Garyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any ideas about SW Aged White as Main Wall Color - SW Aged White, as main wall color throughout home. Any advice, opinions, or pictures? And, if so, what trim color?
    コメント 1 件
S Garyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Help please!!! Looking for warm neutral. - We recently moved into our home. The paint is currently a creamy yellow that leads to a peachy color in the evening, including the ceilings.... 続きを読む
    コメント 66 件
S Garyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Exterior Paint Ideas Please - I was on here earlier this week, should I paint brick or not paint brick. I have decided that I would like to keep my brick. However, I am i... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
S Garyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with exterior of home? - We need to replace some wood on the exterior. At the same time, I know we need to up date the exterior. Friends and professionals recommend ... 続きを読む
    コメント 29 件
S Garyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with Painting Cabinets and New Countertop - We need to replace our countertops and sink. Considering painting cabinets to give kitchen new look. Update style. I really like the French ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 7 件
S Garyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice on kitchen update - Need help on updating kitchen. We are in the process of trying to update our kitchen. My home is approx. 45 years old, Cottage type exterior... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
S Garyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Appliance Help Please - We need to replace our refrigerator. I would like input/advice please. We need a CounterDepth Stainless. Currently, all of our appliances ar... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
S Garyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Appliance help-Refrigerators "KitchenAid" Advice - I am needing to replace my refrigerator. My kitchen has all KitchenAid Stainless appliances. Any preferences or advise on the new KitchenA... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件