7 件の投稿
Jenny Limさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stair Grips - We're building a new wooden staircase for our home and we currently have big dogs. I'm afraid they will slip and fall whenever they run up a... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Jenny Limさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Jenny Limさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior door trims and window trims match? - I've decided to stain all of my window trims to match the faux wooden beam and floating wooden staircase. Is it ok if all the doors inside t... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jenny Limさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Three doors in a row - Don't like how there are 3 doors in a row across an open all white kitchen. Any ideas on what kind of doors and paint color I should put for... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Jenny Limさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Three doors in a row - Are there any ideas on what kind of doors (ie. with window panes, barn door, etc) or coloring you would suggest for these three doors in a r... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Jenny Limさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what kind of brick is that? - what kind of brick is that?
    コメント 1 件
Jenny Limさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wall paint color - what color and brand is the walls.
    コメント 1 件