9 件の投稿
cgrin17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Non-white trim?! - Hi all! With two dogs, I’m looking to paint the current white trim in the house. my colour scheme is farmhouse-y (cream, sage, muted red, hi... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
cgrin17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
family room change-up! - hi all....my family room is about 12x25 with 10' ceilings. I am pretty happy with the layout but am 'over' the green paint. I like cottage/c... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
cgrin17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
grey or gray? ;0) - ok so i'm new to the world of grey paint colour, as i normally stick with warm colours like creams with hits of milky greens or reds. very c... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
cgrin17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint colour upset - I just painted my powder room (CIL Wilton Blue) but its not warm enough... looks like a hospital room :( looking for a warm blue-grey (but n... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
cgrin17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
'cottage' paint colours - hi! any suggestions for a cottage-y blue paint colour? i was hopiong there would be a line of country/cottage paint colours out there but no... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
cgrin17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
'clashing' metals?? - OK I want to wallpaper my powder room. I found a great "striped" paper that is soft green with some white and bronze thru it. I'm afraid tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
cgrin17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
wallpaper advice needed! - ok ive done my fair share of wallpaper projects but have never used grass cloth.... i want to use this in my (rarely used) powder room but i... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 20 件
cgrin17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
rug 'rules' - Do I need to put one large area rug under the bed ..or.. can I flank either side with a smaller rug, part of it underneath the bed? (Did I e... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cgrin17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
painting cupboards - my kitchen cupboards are that old, particle board-melamine finish (I have no idea exactly) but theyre white and look dirty. i cant afford th... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件