7 件の投稿
cgigi1012さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help needed! Securing a freestanding tub to a tiled wooden platform. - My tub is going to be located on top of a tiled wooden platform. My contractor says that the acrylic freestanding tub I bought needs to be s... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
cgigi1012さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Performance Velvet fabric, can I add Scotch guard to protect it? - Just ordered the Urban lounge sofa from West Elm in Performance Velvet Stone color. I chose this material thinking that it would be durable.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
cgigi1012さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Medicine cabinet - Please share where did you get the medicine cabinet...!
    コメント 1 件
cgigi1012さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
cgigi1012さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Porcelain tile - What tile is on the walls and floors? References please...
    コメント 1 件
cgigi1012さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tub Brand and cost - I love the tub. Please facilitate the details. Thank you
    コメント 1 件
cgigi1012さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Table - I would love to know the details of the chrome/glass table, and where could I get it from?
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント