21 件の投稿
Cecilia Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How much are windows? - My neighbor just had their windows replaced through one of those companies that comes and does it all in one day and told me the cost averag... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Cecilia Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do you build a child's playhouse? - Is it possible to buy simple plans somewhere, or is it better to buy something ready-made? What about buying a garden shed and using it as a... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Cecilia Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How much does tree removal cost? - We've got a 25 foot tree dying in our yard and it looks like it has to go. Does anyone have any idea of what kind of cost to expect in takin... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
Cecilia Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How can you clean upholstery? - I've been relying on spot cleaning on my sofa, but after having it for several years, I really want an "all over" cleaning. Is it ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Cecilia Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you clean brick? How? - Is there a way to really clean it? I saw some videos of sandblasting at one point, but hoping for a less hard core solution. Anyone had any ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Cecilia Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do you clean air ducts? - Do you have to use a vacuum? Does anyone do this themselves or do you hire out?
    コメント 3 件
Cecilia Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
When would you call a handyman? - I have a friend that swears by her handyman. When would you call a handyman instead of someone more specialized or bring in the bigger guns ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Cecilia Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do patio heaters work well? - Do you have a favorite kind or brand of patio heater? I am seeing a wide range of style and cost, so I'd love any first hand experience you'... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Cecilia Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What sealer is best for driveways? - Think a standard black asphalt driveway. To keep it healthy and intact long term, what is the best sealer to use?
    コメント 1 件
Cecilia Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is swimming pool chlorine bad for you? - Aside from potentially turning your hair green (does this still happen?) is swimming pool chlorine actually bad for you?
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...