9 件の投稿
cecichuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
cecichuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bench and coffee table - Can you please tell us where to get the bench and coffee table? Thanks
    コメント 1 件
cecichuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Details of the picture/frame - Hi, I am interested in the pictures. It seems like they are set "off centered", is this correct? Where do you get the frame and the mat,... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cecichuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decoration on Wall - Can you please tell me where the decoration on the wall is from?
    コメント 1 件
cecichuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you please tell me where I can find this end table?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
cecichuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love your console and work desk. Can you please tell us who's the manufacturer?
    コメント 2 件
cecichuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi, I also have a banquet at my eat in kitchen/breakfast nook. However, I have an island not too far away. Would you suggest a round table... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
cecichuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I'm not sure if it really is that simple to keep them. I tried something similar but they grow upward and sideways. To keep this look I ha... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cecichuさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone knows where these chairs are from? Where can I buy them? Where can I buy the pulls if I just wan to attain the look?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件