13 件の投稿
Char Dalenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
replacing interior doors-wood or painted? - Our 1980 home needs new interior doors but I don’t know what to replace them with. The trim will be painted white. The second floor interior... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Char Dalenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help to choose roof colour - Hi what colour of metal roofing would you choose. We live in Saskatchewan Canada. The colour of the Hardy siding is Monterey taupe. The vers... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Char Dalenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior house color - Ok with this picture it's very clear to see that the shakes have a touch of rust color. Anyone have advice on what color to paint the exter... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Char Dalenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color and brick work? - I want to paint the house to go with the dark brown eavestroughs and facia board , what color(s) do you think? We live in the country. I a... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Char Dalenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Char Dalenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help for the front of my house - Hi, I would like to add a double garage but should it be attached in front of the old garage which is 20' X 19' or a stand alone (there is r... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
Char Dalenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Street appeal help - This is the exterior of our new to us house, I would like to improve the street appeal. We are going to paint next year and have thought ab... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Char Dalenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help to design a south facing 3 season room - We just bought this older 2 story home and have been doing major renovations inside during the winter and now we are looking at the outside!... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Char Dalenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Char Dalenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help to design my basement bathroom! - We are developing our basement and want to include a toilet, soaker tub with shower and a vanity with single sink. I have attached a drawin... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...