9 件の投稿
ccmeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
electric cord - Where is the electric cord that connects to the bulbs. I cannot see it in the picture.
    コメント 2 件
ccmeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stairway carpet runner advice - I would appreciate advice regarding a stairway to our basement. I am considering a carpet runner for safety reasons. I would like input on w... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
ccmeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color advice - I am searching for a new color for my walls, great room with adjoining kitchen. the trim is Benjamin Moore sugar cookie and that will stay. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
ccmeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint combination - Paint Pros: I am looking for suggestions on a neutral wall paint color to use with Benjamin Moore Sugar Cookie trim. We currently have a mo... 続きを読む
    コメント
ccmeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom drapery rods - I am making floor length drapery side panels for a 1910 home-- 4 beautiful windows with diamond panes on top in a spare bedroom. Due to the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 28 件
ccmeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
window treatment - I am searching for advice for window treatments for these two small windows in a master bedroom in a 1910 home. They measure 28 X 28 and do ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
ccmeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
iron - How many watts? What is the warranty info?
    コメント 1 件
ccmeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
farm sinks - Could I get some advice (for a young couple who don't like high maintenance ) from someone regarding sinks, they like the look of farm house... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
ccmeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet color - Assuming the cabinets were "lightened up" by painting. Do you happen to know the color?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件