12 件の投稿
cavityfilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
blue tile at water line - What is the blue tile you used at the waterline? Thanks?
    コメント 1 件
cavityfilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
matching chairs needed - Where can I find the matching chairs to this table? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
cavityfilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen table info - I love your kitchen table. Can you tell me where you bought it? Thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
cavityfilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color are the chairs - Can you please describe the chair color is it more gray or beige?
    コメント 1 件
cavityfilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color is the chair fabric? - What color is the chair fabric? Grayish or beige?
    コメント 1 件
cavityfilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color is the seat fabric? - Please describe the seat color and nailhead color. Is it more grayish or brownish?
    コメント 1 件
cavityfilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
right bulb size? - What size bulb does this use especially if I use led? What’s the recommendation? Thanks.
    コメント
cavityfilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier size for above my island - Hi, I have a kitchen island in my traditional kitchen that is 7ft by 40” wide. I would like to get 2 chandeliers but am not sure of the righ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cavityfilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
are the shades removable? - Can these shades be removed? What will it look like?
    コメント 2 件
cavityfilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
is this chandelier colored? - The picture looks like the glass is colored purple. Is it clear glass or colored?
    コメント
もっと見る...