17 件の投稿
catherinecampさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom tile advice! - Hello all, looking for suggestions for bathroom tile. I just replaced the vanity tops with this black/white/grey granite with a touch of bu... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
catherinecampさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question on color.... - I love this pillow, I'm trying to determine if the colors are red, blue, and grey or red, blue and tan. This is for a grey love seat so tan... 続きを読む
    コメント
catherinecampさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hallway color decision? - After much debate we have decided on BM Cape Hatteras Sand for our two story foyer and family rooms. Our two hallways are a bit dark....any... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
catherinecampさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint choice dilemma! - I am having a very difficult time choosing a foyer/family room paint color on a new home. I have a front entrace colonial with an open floor... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
catherinecampさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Photos of rooms with product? - I am in the process of purchasing a new home and would love to use this product. Any photos for ideas?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
catherinecampさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Short sale neglected colonial, needs curb appeal boost! - I am hoping to get this short sale property...the shutters are faded and I intend to paint. But the portico is dated and I dislike the larg... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
catherinecampさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with color to improve home exterior - I am trying to improve the curb appeal of this house. The roof shingles are an unappealing orangey red, the porch roof is metal and also a f... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
catherinecampさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with choosing lampshade - Just got these two lamps which I love from Pottery Barn, one large one small, but the shades they recommended don't fit properly. For the... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
catherinecampさんがディスカッションをはじめました
BM Paint color question - We are painting our chiropractic office and have decided on Benjamin Moore Antique Jade for above the chair rail and a beige below it. We w... 続きを読む
    コメント
catherinecampさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Terminology question - We have new drywall doorway opening that we need to finish out in some way. Either trim, or decorative corner piece. Can anyone tell me wha... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...