8 件の投稿
catbussaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
catbussaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where do I find knobs(both sides) like this for vertical double doors? - Love these doors! i have vertically split doors leading from my master bath to the master closet and want knobs for both sides? What are t... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
catbussaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
catbussaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help with a porch ceiling - We are building a porch and I want a stained wood looking porch. What material should be used? Real wood, engineered wood, or hardiplank? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
catbussaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is Stainless Steel going out of favor ? - We are remodeling our kitchen and keep hearing from various sources that stainless steel appliances are going out slowly as the favorite for... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
catbussaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
We are redoing kitchen and bath counter tops. - Granite has been popular for a long time, but I worry about it "going out of style" soon. I like quartz but I'm not sure it is the best cho... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件