10 件の投稿
Carrie Styさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP!!! Awful Green Exterior Paint needs to GO!! - I just bought this house and escrow is closing next week. The current owners removed the grassy lawn in the front yard and replaced it with ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Carrie Styさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP!! Awful Green Exterior Paint needs to GO!!! - I just bought this house and escrow is closing next week. The current owners removed the grassy lawn in the front yard and replaced it with ... 続きを読む
    コメント 36 件
Carrie Styさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color of the cabinets? - Can you please tell me what color you used for the cabinets? Love the blue!
    コメント
Carrie Styさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior Paint Color? - Can you please tell me what color you used for the exterior paint?
    コメント
Carrie Styさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color is the cabinet? - I love the color of the cabinet. Can you please tell me what color it is?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Carrie Styさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Carrie Styさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood and Tile fireplace that doesn't look right. Need help. - We recently remodeled our living areas, but our fireplace remodel was a flop. Our fireplace is a focal point in our house. Our contr... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 183 件
Carrie Styさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Carrie Styさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Sofa - Help me choose a color palette & lets redo my entire room - I have a large open living/family room that needs updating! I have kids and we enjoy watching television on the weekends and spending time t... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件