32 件の投稿
cait7linさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bathroom faucet 4.5" spout reach?? - i bought these beautiful matte black faucets from Vigo that only have a 4.5" spout reach. Am I missing something? How is it possible ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cait7linさんがディスカッションをはじめました
3/4" inlet shower head systems - Hello, We are installing dual shower heads in our new shower and our plumber opted to use 3/4" inlet instead of 1/2" (which seems ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
cait7linさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island Cabinet finish/color - Hello, Can you tell me which Miralis line the island is, and the color? Thanks!
    コメント
cait7linさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Black rimmed medicine cabinet - Hello, I need an oversized (at least 24" wide) medicine cabinet. But I am looking for one that has a thin black frame. Anyone know of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
cait7linさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Clerestory window size - Hi! Do you happen to know the dimensions of the window?
    コメント
cait7linさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Steam Shower-shower heads - We are building a master bathroom and plan on a steam shower. The size is about 6x4. I'm wondering what is the best set up for shower head... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cait7linさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions - Hi! Curious what are the dimensions of the sink vanities and the makeup vanity?
    コメント
cait7linさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window between double sinks in bathroom - I attached a picture of our tentative master bathroom design. I have a question on a window placement. As of right now we will just have a... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
cait7linさんがディスカッションをはじめました
island dimensions - Hi! What's the dimensions of the island??
    コメント 1 件
cait7linさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Double Vanity with Makeup table size - We are doing a bathroom addition and the plans have a double vanity with a makeup table in the middle. Total size is about 8 feet. Anyone d... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...