25 件の投稿
c21073さんがディスカッションをはじめました
eldorado veneer name - Wondering what the name of the Eldorado Brick Veneer is....anyone know???
    コメント
c21073さんがディスカッションをはじめました
brick veneer name - Can you please tell me the name of the Eldorado Brick veneer in this picture?
    コメント 1 件
c21073さんがディスカッションをはじめました
brick veneer? - Is the brick a veneer? If so, who's the brick company and name of the veneer?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
c21073さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood type, stain color?? - Love the cabinets, can you tell me wood type and stain color?
    コメント 1 件
c21073さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Walnut cabinets? Stain color??? - Love the color of the island, what's the wood & stain color??
    コメント 1 件
c21073さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the stain on this walnut wood? - Love the stain color on the walnut cabinets, what is it??
    コメント 1 件
c21073さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color stain is on the walnut countertop? - Love the color of the wood, what's the stain color?
    コメント
c21073さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color stain is on the walnut cabinets? - Love to know what color stain is on your walnut cabinets!?!
    コメント 2 件
c21073さんがディスカッションをはじめました
siding, who can I contact to purchase? - Love the siding color & style. Can you please tell me where I can purchase it?
    コメント
c21073さんがディスカッションをはじめました
siding, where can I buy? - Love the siding on this house. Can you please tell me where I can purchase it and any details about coloring & style?
    コメント
もっと見る...