62 件の投稿
busymom03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Galbraith & Paul - Ok - so I know Galbraith and Paul is too the trade - and very expensive. But would anyone be able to tell me approximately how much per yar... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
busymom03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Amazing rug! - Is this rug a wool rug or some sort of natural fiber dyed? It is so beautiful!
    コメント
busymom03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
busymom03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
busymom03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Has anyone used Swatchpop.com? - Keep seeing advertisements for the online decorating service swatch pop.com.... has anyone used it? Just curious if it is worth it or a wa... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
busymom03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Thoughts on Cut & Loop Carpet (with patterns) - I am replacing the carpet in our home and am considering using a cut & loop carpet with a damask pattern. I have been doing some resea... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
busymom03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
busymom03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living room fabric help - I am redecorating my living room and am indecisive on which fabrics to use. I am certain I wNt to use the Chiang Mai in alabaster for accen... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
busymom03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trying to achieve designer look on average homeowner budget - Help! I have fallen in love with this room as an inspiration for my living room remodel. I am trying to figure out how to recreate it, but... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 23 件
busymom03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Artwork - Center over sectional or entire wall - I need to purchase some wall decor for our family room (couch will eventually be recovered and fluffed up - but size will stay the same). ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
もっと見る...