9 件の投稿
budswさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master bath double vanity - Storage tower or One large mirror - Hello everyone, We are building a spec home and this is the vanity the builder installed.. its too late to change the design or the wiring ... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
budswさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help with light placement on a 89" long double vanity - Hello everyone, We have a 89" long vanity in the master bath with double sinks and a makeup area in the middle and I need help decidin... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
budswさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does a corner pantry work in this kitchen? - Hello everyone We are trying to decide if we should add a corner pantry to the 13x13 kitchen we have in our new construction home. This is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
budswさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Working with a builder without an agent - Hello everyone, I need your thoughts on working with a builder without an agent. We are talking with couple of builders in our area about do... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
budswさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fixed sqft: Which adds more value extra full bath or large bedrooms? - I am building a 2050 sqft house at a fixed budget. Trying to decide which adds more value to a future resale: 1. 4 bed 2 full baths with 11x... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
budswさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor plan review - Hi everyone, I would appreciate your feedback on the following plan by Madden home designs. It has 4 beds and 2 full baths. We are planing ... 続きを読む
    コメント 39 件
budswさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Building a house with an unfinished attic for future expansion - Hello I am trying to get an idea about house layouts since we are planing to build a house. We will hire an architect to help us but I am se... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
budswさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Opinion on house plan changes - Hello, I would like to get your opinion on the modifications we plan to do to the following house plan. The house plan was designed by Acadi... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
budswさんがディスカッションをはじめました
square footage vs neighbourhood - Hello everyone, We are faced with a dilemma and I am hoping you all can help. We have a fixed budget to build a 4 bed 3 bath house and a pla... 続きを読む
    コメント 32 件