593 件の投稿
bollywoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best timber for decks? - Hi, We are at the point of choosing a timber for decking and the options (shared by both our builder and architect) are below. Eager to hea... 投票する
    コメント 10 件    投票 20 票
bollywoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Got solar? who did you go with and why? - I have had a guy ringing me up for months to get my business but there are so many variables I don’t want to just pick the easiest option. ... 続きを読む
    コメント
bollywoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I whitewash ceiling or just plywood finish? - I just went and looked at the birch plywood I plan to get for our high vaulted ceiling. The panels will be run in the direction of the roofl... 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件    投票 9 票
bollywoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Watch my hempcrete walls being made - A team is here to mix lime with the hemp stems which have been chopped up into small sizes. The large mixer stirs it all together as you add... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 10 件
bollywoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to locate kitchen power points? - We have an L-shaped black kitchen with paperrock bench-top planned and a 50cm high splashback with the tiles shown set three tiles high. At... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件
bollywoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A hempcrete extension 6 years in the making - My young family and I are finally beginning the process of our own home renovation project. I’ve absorbed years of your inspiration thanks t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 34 件
bollywoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the burnished concrete floor. - Would you choose this floor finish again or was it too difficult a beast?
    コメント
bollywoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What do you put in Christmas stockings? - I need ideas - quickly - for what to put in my kids' stockings. I have become worried that I am putting in items that are really too expen... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
bollywoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flower Power mishap - Hi all I bought an olive tree from flower power and it has started sprouting new leaves but they appear to be different to the original plan... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
bollywoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best program you use for handling billing and invoices? - Which computer program or mobile app do you love for sorting out all your invoices and bookkeeping?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...