9 件の投稿
Patti Mullenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Patti Mullenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Patti Mullenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the metal rod at the end of the mirror? - I love this idea. Thanks in advance.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Patti Mullenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Patti Mullenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the sink and vanity made from ipe wood?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Patti Mullenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would you mind sharing the name of the backsplash and where to purchase it? Also, are the upper cabs aluminum or stainless? Thank you
    コメント 4 件
Patti Mullenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are the cabinets specially stained or is it just the wood? Beautiful.. Hope to hear
    コメント 3 件
Patti Mullenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This is beautiful...did you under light the top? I love it! Also, is the base black granite? Hope to hear and enjoy your beautiful bath. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Patti Mullenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The vanity is beautiful...is that curved stone, or another material? I would love that! Thanks, brysonpmullen@aol.com
    コメント 1 件