11 件の投稿
bruce_caさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chicken egg with weird tubing/membrane - We finally got our first egg of the season with our new chickens....and it was weird. It was covered with this long twisty tube like the chi... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
bruce_caさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Persimmon frost damage...will it survive? - I'm just getting into growing persimmons but have a question. The Fuyu I planted had already started leafing out but we were then hit with ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
bruce_caさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Musa sikkimensis 'Red TIger' - I just heard about that and am wondering if it holds the striping as the leaves mature or if they go green like the regular sikkimensis? I h... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
bruce_caさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you ID these shrimp(?) that just appeared in my tank? - I have a 20gal unheated freshwater tank with just a bunch of Ruby Red minnows (well, about 1/2 are red). It's pretty low maintenance. Then, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
bruce_caさんがディスカッションをはじめました
San Francisco Bay Area - I'm new to ponding here in Northern Ca (but very busy in So Cal) and was wondering about good koi suppliers near San Francisco. Any ideas?
    コメント 2 件
bruce_caさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lumpy goldfish - A whole bunch of our goldfish have these little bumps on them. The bumps are about the size of...BBs and don't seem to cause any drama for t... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
bruce_caさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Large culms avail in San Diego - Hi, bamboo lovers! In a couple of weeks, I'm going to be 'pruning' some large bamboo and was wondering in anyone would like the culms? They ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
bruce_caさんがディスカッションをはじめました
growing I. tinctoria seed - Howdy. So, I finally got around to collecting some seed from my I. tinctoria and was wondering the best way to grow it? I ask because it's l... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
bruce_caさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Adenium source - I've started developing an interest in Adeniums and am wondering about good sources. It seems that there are great numbers of them available... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
bruce_caさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Adeniums in/near Tucson - Hi, all! I'm visiting Tucson and am wondering if there are any places that have cool Adeniums to see and/or sell. I'm especially interested ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...