14 件の投稿
bropaulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Morning Glory question - I love morning glories, but I have been frustrated by the fact that planted from seed, they seem to start blooming late in the summer. So th... 続きを読む
    コメント
bropaulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fennel is discolored - I'm growing fennel as a fall crop for the first time. Everything was going well with our extended Indian summer, but now I've noticed that t... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
bropaulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Quedlinburg Fruhe Liebe - to sucker or not? - Last year I grew this tomato for the first time. I tried because it is super early. I just couldn't figure out it's growing habit. I did res... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
bropaulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Thyme in spring - Although I have grown various types of thyme in my garden over the years, I never know quite what to do with them in the spring. I usually j... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
bropaulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
First time carrots - I'm trying carrots for the first time this season. have heavy clay soil, so I'm trying those stubby round ones. was surprised to read that... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
bropaulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shelf life of Bt? - Can anyone tell me how long the shelf life of Bt is? I have a bottle of Bonide Bt from last year and am wondering if it is still viable? I c... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
bropaulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Positioning trellis for cucumbers - It's time for me to set up the trellis netting for my cucumbers but I have a question and wanted to see what others think. The rows of my ga... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
bropaulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Support for tomatillos - I was wondering what other gardeners use to support tomatillo plants. I have been using large commercial tomato cages but am not happy with ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
bropaulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with Red pepperoncini? - I grew pepperoncini for the first time this summer. I picked a big bunch in August to pickle and was going to do more but then they all star... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
bropaulさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Topping tomato plants? - When I was in Switzerland I saw that a lot of folks had topped their tomato plants around this time of year. Does anyone here do this? Does ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...