19 件の投稿
Frederique Bogrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with new flooring - When I purchased my condo the floors were a dark expresso engineered hardwood. Most of my hard furnishings are a washed gray (see photo). Th... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Frederique Bogrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help on selecting paint colour - I am thinking of using Sherwin Williams "Popular Gray" and "Down Home" in the same space. Good or bad combination?
    コメント 2 件
Frederique Bogrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Will you help me furnish my condo? - Just recently moved to a new condo and need to completely furnish. So far I have done a satisfactory job of furnishing the bedroom. Next is ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
Frederique Bogrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Choosing hardwood floor colour for 900 sqf condo - I already did my selection for our condo however I have decided to revisit the floor choices. There are 3 "standard" stains for oa... 投票する
    コメント 4 件    投票 27 票
Frederique Bogrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Laundry room in condo - Calling plumbing professionals - I had wanted a sink in the laundry room of my new build condo however the builder will not add this feature nor will they prepare the area (... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Frederique Bogrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower fixtures - Hi! The showers in my new condo build have the standard fixtures and the builder will not add a separate handheld shower fixture similar to ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Frederique Bogrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Back splash in condo - Hi! I do not like the back splash options offered by the builder on my new condo build. I have asked them if they could leave the space empt... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Frederique Bogrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Disappointed! No wood in foyer... - Recently had a structural meeting with designer and she confirmed that the builder will not continue the hardwood (or laminate for that matt... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Frederique Bogrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
$$$ Upgrades - Help please! - Recently had a structural meeting with the designer for our new townhome and wouldn't you know there were a few surprises! The one I need so... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Frederique Bogrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help deciding on a sofa - I am moving into a new townhome next year and starting my sofa search now as the fabric will help me determine the rest of the living space.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 41 件
もっと見る...