5 件の投稿
brittonhathornさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should Island be same color as cabinets? - I am painting my kitchen cabinets revere pewter. My walls are soft chamois. Should I paint the island the same as the cabinets? (Revere pewt... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
brittonhathornさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color help - Help! We are painting our kitchen cabinets revere pewter. Looking for a good off white color for walls. Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
brittonhathornさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color to go with revere pewter cabinets?? - I am painting my cabinets revere pewter. Need a suggestion of a lighter color for walls? Maybe a cream or white??? Any ideas? Thanks!!
    コメント 4 件
brittonhathornさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color - I am wanting to paint my kitchen cabinets and island revere pewter. What is a lighter neutral paint color for walls that would work well wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
brittonhathornさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color with revere pewter cabinets - Wanting to use revere pewter on my kitchen cabinets. What is a good neutral (creamish white) that I cud paint the walls throughout??
    コメント 3 件