5 件の投稿
linlacさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Help - My best friend just sent me these pictures of her new kitchen design. She wanted to get my opinion before she signs off. Definitely not my f... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 19 件
linlacさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brick fireplace needs help - Deciding what to do with my fireplace. The brick is a grayish color with exposed rocks and has a little bit of sparkle. It was built in th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
linlacさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curtains? - Should I add sheer panels to the roller shades (family room)The rods are up and there is eight skinny windows. Three windows, equally siz... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
linlacさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardware update - I have a Queen Anne bedroom set that is in excellent condition and very good quality. I hate the gold hardware and would like to modernize ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
linlacさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with furniture finishes - I am redecorating one of my bedrooms and am down to furniture selection. The walls are a dark raisin that matches the background of the com... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件