32 件の投稿
Bridgette Mulcroneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - Hi, I'm wondering what color grout you used for your backsplash? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Bridgette Mulcroneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color of cement on floor? - Hi there, We are thinking about an acid wash concrete floor. We are wondering if (1) we can do acid wash when we already have concrete down... 続きを読む
    コメント
Bridgette Mulcroneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Millwork in powder bath and front entry. - In the front entry their is a millwork detail on the wall. I would like to know the size of the trim pieces used and how wide you spaced th... 続きを読む
    コメント
Bridgette Mulcroneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint colors - Is the trim color the same as the wall color? If so, what color is it? If not, what is the color of the enameled woodwork vs. the walls?
    コメント
Bridgette Mulcroneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I LOVE this look, but I have a question about the white wall color... - I really love this modern farmhouse look. I have been planning on doing shiplap in my powder bath, but this newer look really caught my eye... 続きを読む
    コメント
Bridgette Mulcroneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi, Any chance I could find out where that art was purchased? - It would work great in my bedroom or dining room. Also, do you carry tile?
    コメント
Bridgette Mulcroneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Bridgette Mulcroneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Bridgette Mulcroneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Bridgette Mulcroneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...