10 件の投稿
Bridgetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carpet for basement family room - Need to replace old Berber carpet with new neutral carpeting.
    コメント 1 件
Bridgetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 7 件
Bridgetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Bridgetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 60 件
Bridgetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can’t choose countertop, Please help - Hi. I’m completely stressed over choosing the counter in my new kitchen. Cabinets are pretty close to chocolate brown with slight red hue de... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
Bridgetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
color palette - I'm choosing counters and floors. I really love the floor.
    コメント 6 件
Bridgetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with kitchen counter - I'm seeking a kitchen counter that is white and has some brown veins. All I see is gray. I'm not opposed to gray but would like some brown t... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Bridgetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This is the cabinet sample it's Kraftmaid kaffe. Also possible tile.
    コメント
Bridgetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color scheme for kitchen - I'm renovating my small kitchen. Space is approximately 12x13. I have chosen Kraftmaid kaffe cabinets in maple. Probably going with porcelai... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Bridgetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with color scheme - I'm trying to decide on a color scheme for my new kitchen. Kitchen is 11x12 and layout is basically a u shape with opening for door or othe... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件