21 件の投稿
Bri Kramerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grass will never grow - My husband and I just bought this home and according to the neighbors the previous owners tried EVERYTHING to get grass to grow. Nothing wor... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Bri Kramerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
midcentury windows - Hello all! My husband and I are replacing the windows on our midcentury ranch that we just bought. Would picture windows (such as Andersen ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Bri Kramerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Midcentury Ranch Exterior - Hello all, My husband and I are purchasing this Texas midcentury ranch. We are going to update the windows, landscape (it obviously hasn’t b... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Bri Kramerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pulling my hair out over this one | Lighting - Hey guys! Quick question on what makes the most sense. I have 3 different types of lighting here. 2 flushmounts (in middle), 2 can light... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Bri Kramerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior Window or No Interior Window - Hey guys! My husband and I are deciding between keeping a load-bearing wall as it is, or opening it up to an interior window. Removing the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Bri Kramerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hearth Removal on Gas Fireplace? - Has anyone done this that can give me some tips? I'd like to go from this: To this: Fireplace is gas. Anything will help :)
    コメント 12 件
Bri Kramerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Whole House Paint - HELP - Hello all, My husband and I just purchased a cute mid-century home and are renovating it from top to bottom. My biggest concern right now i... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
Bri Kramerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New [old] house, new paint - Hello everyone! My husband and I recently bought a cute MCM home that needs lots of updates. After we scrape off the popcorn ceilings and r... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Bri Kramerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertops - Could you tell me what kind of countertops? Thanks so much!
    コメント 3 件
Bri Kramerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior Remodel - Hello everyone!! My husband and I are hoping to purchase our home and I'd love to have your input. How would you remodel the exterior of... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
もっと見る...