5 件の投稿
brazilorbustさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the exterior siding paint color of this house? - This house color looks so contemporary and rustic, both at the same time. How did you get the color to look so multi-tonal? I asked this s... 続きを読む
    コメント
brazilorbustさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the exterior siding paint color on this gorgeous house? - I am looking for a blue-grey or grey-green paint color for the siding of my home and this may be a great fit. I am also looking for a darke... 続きを読む
    コメント
brazilorbustさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the exterior paint color of this house (the siding)? - This is a stunning color and not over the top. Just the right balance of drama and elegance.
    コメント
brazilorbustさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Color in Laundry Room? - What is the blue grey paint color on the back wall in the laundry/mud room? It brings everyone together strongly, yet subtly.
    コメント
brazilorbustさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bath Sheet Dimensions? - what are the dimensions of this bath sheet in inches?
    コメント 1 件