9 件の投稿
Brad Cerfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
marble tile discoloration - Hi Houzz, redid a shower about 1.5 years ago and a couple days ago I noticed the bottom 2-3 rows of tile all the way around are darker as i... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Brad Cerfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
advice- weird flooring install - Hi all, Just had new engineered wood floors installed by a reputable installer and they saved all of the short pieces for the main area of t... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Brad Cerfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can you please share the exterior wall and trim colors? - this home is beautiful! Can you please share the exterior color scheme? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Brad Cerfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
exterior white for Spanish modern? - Hi! Anyone have suggestions for an exterior wall/trim palette for a Spanish modern house in LA? Ideally Dunn Edwards... Thinking a white for... 続きを読む
    コメント
Brad Cerfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Modern Spanish with a pine ceiling? - Hi everyone- Remodeling/updating a spanish style "bungalow" in los angeles and the upstairs has this tongue and groove pine ceilin... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Brad Cerfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any woodworkers in SoCal? Free Pepper Wood to Slab - Hi- any woodworkers in Los Angeles area? Have to remove a huge CA pepper tree and wanted to see if anyone wanted to slab the wood? Please... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Brad Cerfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
knotty pine ceiling - Hi all, I know there are other threads for the knotty pine situation, but I see differing info in each. I have this vaulted pine ceiling- t... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Brad Cerfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! White Oak Cabinet Stain? - Hi all- Working on a kitchen with rift sawn white oak (I attached a photo below of current progress). been trying several different stain p... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 13 件    コメント 211 件
Brad Cerfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Appliance Advice! Semi-Built-in refrigerator? - Hi, In the middle of a kitchen remodel and looking for a refrigerator. Looking for a unit that looks built in but unfortunately we only ha... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件