7 件の投稿
bpchiilさんがディスカッションをはじめました
AWDI Certification versus Factory Certified Installer - Could someone here please explain the difference between these two certifications for window installers? Is one better than the other, or ar... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
bpchiilさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question for contractors.... - Out of 100 homes that you have replaced windows- What percentage of those homes were full window replacements versus inserts? What is the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
bpchiilさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question Regarding Visual Transmittance - Last year I replaced a patio door (sliding - double pane) that has a VT of .44. I will be replacing windows (triple pane) that have a VT of... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
bpchiilさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Quote on Vanguard Windows - I live in the Chicagoland area and have received a quote to replace 3 DH windows with grids -the windows are 31 x 72. The price I received ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
bpchiilさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is Sunrise Windows Hiding? - After a couple of calls to dealers and even to Sunrise Home Office in Temperance Michigan, I must say the information is not only ambiguous ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
bpchiilさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Water Heater Information - Great Website - and full of information http://www.waterheaterrescue.com
    コメント 1 件
bpchiilさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Folex Hardwood Floor Cleaner - Has anyone used this product? If you have, how does it compare to Bona? Couldn't seem to find any reviews on it. Thanks!
    コメント 7 件