5 件の投稿
Brian Bendaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Porcelain Tile in Exterior Location and Humidity Considerations? - I have an exterior patio that is partly covered and partly uncovered. The covered part is protected from rain and other like elements, but a... 続きを読む
    コメント
Brian Bendaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice on Cold-Snapped Crape Myrtle - This crape myrtle was planted three years ago, and has done well until recently. We had an unseasonable bad winter here in Nashville, with a... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Brian Bendaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pruning Half-Dead Japanese Maple? - I have a japanese maple that I planted last year. When I planted it, the tree was stressed from having been potted too long at the nursery. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Brian Bendaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Having Problem with a Dying Blue Spruce in Nashville - I have a blue spruce that was planted three years ago. Over that time, the tree has thrived and been beautiful. About a month ago, the tree ... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
Brian Bendaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The pictures of our house were taken shortly after we moved in and got settled. We are still adding to the decor and are currently working o... 続きを読む
    コメント