5 件の投稿
bopha99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Browning avocado leaves - ever since it turned cold, the leaves to my avocado tree are half brown and shriveling. What could this be? What should I do? Thanks in a... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
bopha99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
White powdery substance from inside of trunk - I had to prune away a dead branch. The pruned area has dried and there is a white powdery substance that sits at the top of the pruned are... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
bopha99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Avocado tree rejected babies... Help! - This spring my avocado tree finally had babies on it. I decided to spray it with sevin to protect against insects. The next week I notic... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
bopha99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
unidentified fruit from tree - What is this fruit? It tastes sweet and is falling from a tree now
    コメント 7 件
bopha99さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is eating my avocado leaves? - Please see attached picture. What is eating the avocado leaf I am holding? What can I buy to prevent this pest? Thanks.
    コメント 6 件