39 件の投稿
Bonnieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Bonnieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
whose tub is this? - I love this bathroom. Please tell me whose tub this is? thanks
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Bonnieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what are the interior dimensions of this tub - what are the interior dimensions of this tub at the bottom. thanks
    コメント 3 件
Bonnieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color for vanity, trim, walls and ceiling - Hi, Could you please tell me the paint color you used for the vanity, trim, walls and ceiling. Love this look! Thank you
    コメント
Bonnieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
could you tell me the dimensions of the wall and floor tile please? - could you tell me the dimensions of the wall and floor tile please? The bathroom is beautiful. Unfortunately I live in the US so can not us... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
Bonnieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Adding new hardwoods to a bedroom. Which way should I run them? - Adding hardwoods to a bedroom and the original hickory floors are no longer available. I am putting in Acacia floors in a similar colorway. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Bonnieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Engineered Flooring- Greenworld Industries-Acacia - Does anyone have any experience with engineered flooring from Greenworld Industries. I have found a floor that I love in their impressionis... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 25 件
Bonnieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Bonnieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
Bonnieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plants under hydrangea? DO they flower? - What are the plants beneath the hydrangea and surrounded by the boxwoods? Beautiful landscaping! thanks
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...