13 件の投稿
bolstさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
bolstさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where are the floor tiles from please? - Are they grey or black (and white)?
    コメント
bolstさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
bolstさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rendered bricks? - I would like to replicate the finish on the white walls in the first picture on the brick walls of my house in the second picture (not my fu... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
bolstさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New colour scheme needed - We have recently purchased this house. It was built in 1990, so has the typical Primrose cream window frames throughout. I am hoping to do ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
bolstさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Double brick house. - Any suggestions for modernizing a house with EVERY internal wall being exposed brick, with timber ceilings (yes even the bathroom)? Looking ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
bolstさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions and shower? - Would love to know the dimensions of the room and how the shower is placed in relation to the door. Thank you.
    コメント 2 件
bolstさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would love to see the other end of this room -is there a bath? a loo? - My bathroom is this shape and layout at present and needs a reno desperately. But I need to fit a bath and toilet in as well. I'm no good at... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
bolstさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wet Room practicality - I am contemplating making our current bathroom bigger by knocking down a wall between it and our previous (tiny) laundry. I would like to t... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
bolstさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...