15 件の投稿
bojabyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the measurement of the firebox? (Square with glass chips) - What is the measurement of the Firebox, how high is the flame and can the height of the flame be controlled?
    コメント
bojabyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Why won't you respond to whether this is z dusk to dawn light? - Looks like you have a number of potential sales if you answer whether this is a dusk to dawn light
    コメント 3 件
bojabyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dusk to dawn? - Is this a dusk to dawn light?
    コメント 1 件
bojabyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Long Narrow Garden Level Room - I am remodeling the garden level of my 80s 4 level split home. The room is approximately 22 feet by 9 feet. One of the long walls is windo... 続きを読む
    コメント
bojabyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garden Level Flooring - I have a 4 level split home. We are remodeling the garden level ( half above and half below ground level.). It will be a family room and mi... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
bojabyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How is the shade hung? - I would like to know if this shade is hung from a rod and if so, what type and is it mounted on the ceiling or wall? Also, what keeps the pl... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
bojabyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ceiling Fan Dispute - My son wants to take down the beautiful chandelier over his dining table and replace it with a ceiling fan. I think it is a bad idea not on... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
bojabyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how - How is the glass panel attached. Could this idea be used on a shower as well with a longer piece of glass?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
bojabyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Metal handrail? - We just removed a coat closet in our entrance. I now have 8 step to the upstairs with a wall on one side and 4 open steps (less than 36" hi... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
bojabyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What workman to call first? - I am planning to remodel my garden level family room and bath. I have gutted the bath including all fixtures. I have removed the family ro... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...