6 件の投稿
Bobby Josephさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grass Problems Lawn issues with tall fescue - Last year I had a fungus problem when the weather got hot and humid. I applied headway g. Now this year I am seeing spots beginning to form ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Bobby Josephさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bugs around property - Every night I find many of these small bugs under my porch on the soffit. I cleaned the area with house wash and hoses it down to find that ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Bobby Josephさんがディスカッションをはじめました
grass has brown spots all over - Can anyone please help need to correct this issue ASAP. I have turf type tall fescue on Long Island grass seed was bought directly from sod ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Bobby Josephさんがディスカッションをはじめました
grass has brown spots all over - Can anyone please help need to correct this issue ASAP. I have turf type tall fescue on Long Island grass seed was bought directly from sod ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Bobby Josephさんがディスカッションをはじめました
grass has brown spots all over - Can anyone please help need to correct this issue ASAP. I have turf type tall fescue on Long Island grass seed was bought directly from sod ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Bobby Josephさんがディスカッションをはじめました
does anyone know what this is? grass type is tall fescue. - Grass look perfect in April and now starting to look like this. Does anyone know what this is? Grass type is tall fescue. Last pic was in Ap... 続きを読む
    コメント