12 件の投稿
bmattisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this item available for sale? - Please advise bobbiemattis@gmail.com Thanks!
    コメント
bmattisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help for dining room remodel - I am considering paper for my 1920's dining room above the wainscoting. Would like to keep my chairs which have beige, golds, greens and bl... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 13 件
bmattisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with period wallpaper. - I'm looking for dining room paper for a home built in 1920. I want a William Morris, Voysey or believe it or not, Timorous Beasties vibe. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
bmattisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fabric - Do you have swatches available?
    コメント
bmattisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of rating does the fabric Have? - How comfortable is this chair? Where is it shipping from? Is there any play in the price? I need 2 of them.
    コメント 1 件
bmattisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
First floor master suite circa 1921 home-Would love some input! - Current master is on second floor so we are adding to first floor. Planning to start in June. No colors, flooring, anything chosen yet and n... 続きを読む
    コメント
bmattisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help finding chair fabric - Silk is worn and I can't find a similar fabric for these two antique chairs I'm open to color change
    コメント 5 件
bmattisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes your favorite bath towel? - I have tried dozens throughout the years only to be disappointed. They fade, threads pull, are too small or simply don't feel luxurious aga... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
bmattisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need suggestions for these two living room windows. Dark swags were removed per suggestion. Now I'm stumped! Add window treatments or rem... 続きを読む
    コメント
bmattisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
windows in question..closer view
    コメント
もっと見る...