8 件の投稿
Beth Mallonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
beautiful kitchen - could you give info on countertops please?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Beth Mallonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
iso inspiration pic - I'm looking for pictures of living /dining room combo where there is a fireplace is located center of back wall? Thank you!
    コメント 5 件
Beth Mallonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help needed with floor plan - We live in a center hall 1960's colonial. We are looking to update the kitchen and possibly add an addition. Rooms we would like (kitchen wi... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Beth Mallonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
room behind kitchen - Gorgeous kitchen. I have similar layout and am wondering what room is located behind the left passageway (room has oval windows) i thought ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Beth Mallonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cleaning stainless steel frying pans - I am trying to avoid using non-stick Teflon coated pans and use stainless steel and ceramic coated frying pans. Both of these materials ar... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Beth Mallonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
accessorize my living room - Please help me accessorize my living room. The furniture in these pictures must stay (although I'm not particularly fond about sofa color (... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
Beth Mallonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
great room: help with mixing wood and white cabinetry - We are in process of deciding cabinetry for our kitchen reno. We will have an L shape island and base/wall cabinetry on the other two walls... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Beth Mallonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件