6 件の投稿
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help picking a flushmount for the home office - Hi everybody! I'm in the process of turning this spare bedroom into a home office. I've repainted the walls (Sherwin William's Copen Blue) a... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which shade of yellow would work for this door? - Assuming all the trim/shutters are repainted Sherwin Williams Pure White? I've tried lots of yellows, nothing seems quite right. (Maybe that... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help picking the right shade for this front door - Hi, You've all been a huge help figuring out colors for the rest of the house, thank you for that. Now I just need to figure out this door!... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help picking a rug color for this room - Rug sale is ending tonight so I need to make a decision! I'm in the process of turning this room into a home office. (This is how the room ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 24 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help picking colors for exterior trim, interior room - Help! I am trying to pick colors for our new house. We just found a painter and he's ready to start next week so time to start making some d... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
Susanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help picking a paint color for this bathroom wall - I can't get my head wrapped around the colors going on in this room. The current wall color is a cross between Eve Aschraft's Mouse and Dog'... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件